Terms and conditions
1. These general terms of sale are agreed between R3D Lda, located in Parque Industrial do Canhoso lote 15 rua M, 6200-027 Covilhã-Portugal, tax identification number PT505146274 e phone number +351 275331492, hereafter mentioned as “R3D” and the people who wish to buy through our website www.r3dcompany.com hereafter mentioned as “USER”.
2. Both parts agree that all purchases through www.r3dcompany.com are to be regulated exclusively on the present contract, excluding all other conditions previously available on website.
Article 1 – OBJECT
1. The present general terms of sale intend to define and make available all information needed to users about all available options on orders, sales, payments and services at www.r3dcompany.com
2. These conditions regulate all stages necessary to purchase and insure follow up of this service to user.
Article 2 – PURCHASE
1. The customer should fill out the contact form on www.r3dcompany.com, providing the maximum information about the product they want or need (in the case of customized products). The customer will later be contacted by one of R3D vendors, who will present the quotation for customer approval.
2. R3D will honor all orders received online. In absence of service provision, R3D will notify the user as soon as possible.
3. All data provided and included in invoice are entirely from user´s responsibility.
Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
4. If required payment is not received before deadline established, purchase order will not be guaranteed.
Article 3 – PAYMENT
1. At www.r3dcompany.com website, R3D suggest users the following payment methods by
Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Bank transfer;
c) ATM reference;
LOGO PLACEMENT OF EASYPAY AND/OR OTHER BRANDS
2. For credit card payments, value is charged on card provided from user immediately after confirmation and acceptance from R3D to provide services and products. If any product / service cannot be provided, its charged values will be credit to same user´s card upon purchase.
Article 4 – AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. Products and / services will only be available for shipping and consumption after payment is received.
Article 5 – PRICES
1. Prices are presented in Euros, with taxes included, and IVA is calculated by value in force when payment is completed.
2. If prices of any product or service increase, user will be immediately informed to chose between continue with his purchase order (paying the increased cost) or to cancel the order.
Article 6 – DELIVERY POLICY
1 – Delivery policy with deadlines and conditions, namely shipping is negotiated between customer and company are included in the quotation presented to the customer. Due to the fact that there are logistical variations with tailor-made products, each situation is analyzed and proposed to the customer, who has the right to accept or deny the proposal.
Article 7 – CANCELATION AND RETURNS
1. Cancelation and return processes will be individual analyzed by R3D.
Each request is to be delivered written by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, until the 5th day of receiving the merchandise.
All monetary refunds from cancelations or any other situations that require refunds to user will be determined and communicated by R3D through the same communication method.
2. If possible, refunds will be done by the same payment method. If not possible, user will need to provide payment proof, proof of ownership on the account or credit card so that refund can be completed.
3. R3D commits to refund requests, after revised and approved, in 30 days maximum.
Personal data treatment is in compliance with data protection legislation. Data are submitted to computer treatment and are included in R3D´s data base to future presentation of other products and services or other institutional information.
Sharing personal data is optional, and by law, it is guaranty to user access right for rectification and cancelation of any data that concerns him directly, in person or written and sent to the address presented on this website.